Starting Thursday 9th September, the club will be open for members to book courts to play. A few rules to follow are:
- Scan the Covid tracing QR code at the entry - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Use your fob at the door - access will be granted to United Matamata Squash Club members only
- Use the sanitizer provided before entering a court
- If you are playing with a second person, we ask that you both use the "play" feature on hello club so that both players are signing onto the court being used - for contact tracing purposes.
- Please limit times to two slots during peak times so that everyone can get a fair go
- Please try to stick with a "playing bubble" so that you are only playing a select few to help prevent spread in case of an outbreak
- Please no wiping hands on the walls of the courts
- Please do not bring any non members onto the premise at this stage
If anyone is to be seen breaking these rules you will be issued a warning. If you continue to break the rules you risk your membership being suspended.
Important Dates Coming Up:
* 30th Sept - Calcutta bidding, then finals following weeks
* 11th, 12th and 13th November- Club Champs ** New Dates
Wanting To Become A Member???
New players are entitled to play up to 3 free club night games before deciding to become a member, social member fees start from only $120 per year
Full Members of United Matamata Squash are entitled to participate in all club events and activities. Being affiliated with Squash Waikato and Squash New Zealand also allows entry into any tournament around the country.
All members will be made welcome and encouraged to participate fully in club activities and will be invited to assist when necessary with the running of the club.
WELCOME TO 2021
Our focus this year is to increase our active members, so if you know someone that wants to have a go, bring them to the club, show them the facilities and introduce them to some of the other members. Lets get our club pumping.
Just a little reminder to all our members using the courts in their own time. PLEASE make sure you turn off all lights, close all doors and any heating in changing areas are turned off.
We have had a number of times recently where these have been left on or open. It may not be just Squash members as we share the facilities, but if we can all do our best to be vigilant then hopefully we can set a good example for everyone using them.
Keep up the good work. Do us proud!!!!
Matt & Josh